Saturday 27 January 2007

An early Valentine



An early addition for Valentine and another in my series of work for LostArtCreations (see the link on the right!). This ATC uses an image from The Muse transparency sheet on a collaged background. The 4 circles in the corner appear to be greenish on the scan but in reality they are bright orange. I loved to use this image as the blue background behind her was such a good complimentary for the orange colour in the collage.


Another happy event was the fact that I won the Creative Keepsakes Kit Contest on the Artchix Studio site for which I was rewarded with a $50 shopping voucher which needless to say has been spend already!! I'm so bad!! Anyway here is the picture of the winning ATC. It was very hard to photograph (impossible to scan!) due to the extra thickness of the frame and the glass. It sparkles even more in real life. I enjoyed making the framed item, plan to more of this on ATCs or maybe venture into making bracelets or necklaces with them.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails