Friday 19 January 2007

Dans mon coeur LAC Art

My latest piece in the Lost Art Creations series and I think my favourite at the moment. The image is from the inkjet vellum Greek Revival sheet. This is mounted on my fabric collage background which is 5 x 5", the flower was added and the French quotation from an old French book published in the 19th Century. Translated it reads: I looked at Marguerite for a moment so that I could save her image in my heart. The trim at the top is from a mixed Trims and Fibers LAC pack. The entire piece was then mounted on a watercolour 5.5 x 5.5" background with zigzag stitching and the edge beaded. So sweet!!
On a rather more sad note, Theresa's album still has not made it across the Atlantic. I just hope now that it has been send by Surface Mail by mistake (although Theresa paid for airmail), in which case it should turn up in the next 2 weeks or so. PLEASE!!

1 comment:

K said...

Fabulous! Your art is so inspiring!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails