Monday 29 January 2007

Theresa's First Album arrives and other musings



Oh what a relief when the postie delivered Theresa's first album this morning. It had been travelling since the 11st December. I almost kissed him, would have done if it had been my regular one but he is off with stress (probably from delivering my mail!!). It's really gorgeous and I'm so happy it's safe. The replacement one is also in Scotland and will probably be delivered tomorrow by Parcelforce, I reckon. Fingers crossed!!



I did a lot of beading on a log cabin (with a twist!) quilt but found time to make an ATC for the Whatever Your Heart desires lottery on the MailArtbyDesign Yahoo Group. The image is from a CD by Enchanted Mercantile. I printed a whole sheet but forgot about the printing margins so this face only printed out half. I made a virtue of it by making it look like she is just peeking in! My hearts desire is a trip to La Bella Italia, to relief the endless dark, cold and wet days here in Scotland.


I had originally made another ATC for this swap but as happens regularly could not bear to part with this one, it came out so sweet! Here is it: To part is our human lot. The transparency is from www.divasdeste.com and the gentleman originated at www.tophatdesignworks.com . I love the fact that snowdrops made it on the collage I used as background as just today I saw the first one in the garden!
I also received my Artchix Poste d'Amour sticker sheets on which my ATC My Heart with pleasure fills features (see that one on an earlier post). They are all gorgeous and I can already tell I'll have trouble parting with them on envelopes etc.!
I've ordered a tool with which to apply diamante crystals to celebrate the arrival of Theresa's album as I want to add some to a cushion I thought was finished but now I think it might need some more sparkle! Of course they will probably appear on ATCs too!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails