Thursday 15 March 2007

The next jewellery class




Amazingly another week has gone by and today was the next jewellery class. We made a necklace using silver chain Rachel (the teacher) had bought for us and silver wire to make all the findings. I cheated a bit and used a silver clasp I already had as my beads were heavier than what everyone else is using and I wanted to make sure the necklace would be secure. I used beads I bought in a bead shop in Ede, The Netherlands, close to where my mother lives and a shop I try to pay a visit to whenever I'm over!! I seem to be the only one in the class who likes chunky but hey, who cares!

I also found out on the Parcelforce website that Waves of Anger has been delivered safely to Paducay, that really felt like a heavy weight lifted from my shoulders!!

Here's a detailed picture of the quilt to celebrate!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails