Tuesday 12 June 2007

Pink and Green ATCs



You might have thought from my previous posts that I've been spending my time wondering around the garden but really, there was enough time left to make some art too. Any day in which I haven't got a needle in my hand is a day lost as far as I'm concerned and it's very rare to have a day llike that. During this time of the year there is such good light till late in the evening so I just keep on stitching and arting. I've been working on Journal Quilts but also found time to use the fabric collage sheet I demonstrated making during the fabric ATC class at the Loch Lomond Show.

These ATCs use Artchix images, 3 paper ones and one transparency and were made for our Colour Combination ATC Swaps on the MailartbyDesign Group. Most of the text is also from Artchix, one from a fabric sheet (helas, they don't make these any more) and 2 from transparencies while the text about the book is done with my Dymo-marker. I've still got 3 backgrounds from this collage left and have started on them too but these are definitely going to our swap!

3 comments:

Debby said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous work Frieda!

Anonymous said...

These are just beautiful, Frieda. Lucky MailArties! My Agelou has arrived & it's lovely.

Galina Varese said...

beautiful juicy colours! Love the watercolour effect.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails