Friday 17 August 2007

Runner Up at Crafty Computer Paper Competition


I received notification today that I was one of the runner-ups in the Crafty Computer Paper Competition, natually in the Fabric section. The only requirement was that you had to use one of their products in making the item and as I have a real predelection for their self adhesive cotton sheets, the choice was not difficult.

I used an image obtained from the Sassy Flappers CD by Enchanted Mercantile, although I have seen this self same image on a variety of web sites. It's one of my absolute favourites. This I printed 3 times on the self adhesive cotton sheet paper and then stuck onto the same background as the postcard I made for Alphastamps (see the previous post). I beaded around the images and added some lovely embellishments which I've had for a long time and which came from an Australian website that I happened to come upon (as you do, by accident on purpose!). The charm is also from there.
The border is made from a transparent brown ribbon from Threadart.
You can see all the prizes on the Crafty Computer Paper website where you will notice that the 1st prize in the fabric section was won by a primary school. I'm sure they can use the money but who is going to drink the champagne which was also included in the first prize??!!

1 comment:

Debby said...

Frieda this is wonderful. Love what you have done.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails