Saturday 20 October 2007

Artcard Ideas Calendar


Thanks again to everyone who voted for my cards in this calendar and I thought I would let you all know that this 2008 calendar is now up for sale at the following place:




It gives you a total of 55 cards for the year together with techniques and inspiration to make your own fabric cards. I can't wait for the New Year to get started!

But before that moment it will be Christmas and today I received my Alphastamp kit to make Chistmas related art as a member of their Design Team. I love the things in it which is good as to be totally honest, I'm not that much of a Xmas person. But this art is vintage and I do LOVE vintage and I'm going to start thinking about Christmas right now!! Maybe make some fabric/paper collages to start me rolling. Love making them and it's a really moorish activity (i.e. once I get going, there's no stopping me!).

I've also almost finished tacking my huge quilt (this is the biggest one ever) on great new walpaper tables which John got for me and which are duely installed in one of the old cottage rooms specially for this purpose. Yet another room has been commandeered for quilting/arting duty. Wonderful. This is also where I plan to do my dirty stuff such as painting, dyeing and glueing so that there is no risk of cross contamination with my quilts!
The next step is hand quilting and this is the stage that really is my absolute favourite bit of making quilts. It will be my comfort blanket and project for this coming winter.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails