Wednesday 28 November 2007

A Day filled with Inchies

Not that I made them all today but somehow they were all finished today although both lots are for swaps which are not due till next year. I'm hosting the Brown Inchies Swap myself on the ATCards site as part of a series of inchies swaps in different colours. We are referring to the brown ones as chocolate because the finished products look just a box of delicious bonbons. In fact, I felt a distinct need to eat chocolates while I was working on them! That's my excuse, anyway, and I'm sticking to it!!
The images I used came from an Artchix paper collage sheet and the face pebbles are also from Artchix. They are one of the few suppliers who have come up with sheets of such dinky small images, which are just the thing for inchies.

The next lot are also for a inchie swap, this one on the Mailartist site and hosted by a fellow member of the Alphastamps Design Team, Rocnic. Once again the images are by Artchix and the lovely little buttons came from China via Ebay.

1 comment:

Debby said...

love your inchies Frieda..

Debby

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails