Tuesday 8 January 2008

After Christmas, it's time for Hearts

or rather time to think of Valentine Day already. Hearts swaps galore and I have to say this is a festivity much more to my taste than Christmas.

Love I can do, romance I love and my heart is definitely in the right place!

So I've made a large hearts related fabric/paper collage in readiness for the big day and all the upcoming swaps. I used part of it to make this ATC which is called: Love Hurts, as you can just about read at the top, although it's partially obscured by the transparency. The fabric/paper collage also has sparkle (from Art Glitter0 which is hard to see on the scan.

I layered my collage with Timtex and watercolour paper for the back, which were all connected by zigzag stitching. At the bottom is a fabric image from the Modern Romance Tallulah sheet by Alphastamps and I overstamped this with the Flying Heart stamps, also by Alphastamps.

I added a transparency (from Alphastamps Emotions sheet) over the entire ATC. She looks very thoughtful in keeping with the Love Hurts sentiment and maybe thinking back to a past romance which did not end well.

I added a self-sticking sparkly heart in the top left corner.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails