Saturday, 26 January 2008

Journal Quilt 2007 in Quilting Arts Magazine


It has been awhile but as you will see from future posts that does not mean I have been idle! On the contrary, the steam seemed to coming out of my ears as I tried to finish lots of stuff that has been hanging around in my studio for ages now.

But first a post with lovely news. When my latest issue of the Quilting Arts Magazine (issue 31) arrived this morning I was simply overwhelmed to see my Houston Journal Quilt 2007 has made it onto the pages of the magazine. To say I was pleased is somewhat of an understatement, make it ecstatic; that is definitely nearer the mark!

Happy days indeed!

3 comments:

Evidence of an Artistic Life said...

Congratulations-this quilt is so amazing and beautiful!! Great work, and wonderful that it was published in Quilting Arts!

Gunnels blog said...

Congratulations! Your quilt are wonderful!

Lenna Andrews said...

oh so wonderful! I see now that you HAVE already seen this magazine page - be still my heart. Congratulations, Frieda on this lovely acomplishment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails