Friday 8 August 2008

Tea Party ATC

Very soon there will be an announcement on the Alphastamps site informing everyone of the delectable new goodies available there but as a member of the Alphastamps Design Team I'm in the lucky position to see these before everyone else. There are a lot of Alice in Wonderland related items coming up and I have been re-reading Alice to get into the right mood to create Alice pieces.

The first thing I made back in July is this ATC. The background is one of my paper-fabric collages that you will be familiar with by now if you're a regular reader of this blog.

I fuzzy cut the background to get the vintage rabbit image into my ATC, and layered it up with felt. I then stamped Alice on top (from Alphastamps Tea Party Clear Stamp Set) and added the other rabbit image (from Alphastamps Mad Hatter's Tea Party#1 collage sheet.) The Tea Party words were also from the Clear Stamp set.
The ATC was finished by mounting it on watercolour paper and zigzag stitching on my sewing machine around all the edges.

Quite simple really but sometimes that really does the trick!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails