Sunday 7 September 2008

Witch Hazel in Craft Stamper

Just a quick blog tonight as I've spend the past 2 days on 2 gorgeous workshops with the American beader Laura McCabe, starting to make the Crystal Burst Bracelet yesterday and the Cherry Blossom one today. There is still a long way to go on both but they are so gorgeous that I just know I will work away on them so that in due course I can wear them! These workshops were organized by Jo from the Bead Shop in Haddington and I'm already looking forward to future ones!

Yesterday my latest issue of the Craft Stamper Magazine arrived (October 2008 issue) and they published my Halloween card Witch Hazel. You can read all about how I made the card here. The image as well as the stamp are from Alphastamps.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails