Thursday 16 October 2008

Published in ARTspecially


The latest (Autumn 2008) issue of the ARTspeciallyforYou magazine arrived today and what a treat for the eyes it was. I'm not just saying that because I'm published in it but because it really is one of the most beautifully produced magazines that I deal with. In house photography and a great lay-out artist contribute to a magazine that you really want to treasure.

It is however entirely in Dutch apart from its title so I promise that before too long (i.e. in the next few days) I will publish a translation into English of the text of my article on this blog, specially as it discusses the way I make fabric/paper collages. For the moment I'm giving you a quick peek at the image page for the article. All supplies for these pieces, stamps and images used are from Alphastamps.

1 comment:

creativelenna said...

oooh, this looks wonderful, Frieda! I love how the magazine has displayed all your pieces. It looks really good. I look forward to your translation, too! : ) lenna

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails