Wednesday 1 October 2008

T is Time for Tea


You might remember the Gothic Arch I made recently on the theme of Time and for my second page for Debby I used the same fabric/paper collage I had made for that arch, as well as the theme Time for Tea I used on the arch. The background is a gorgeous gold-flecked batik fabric which was machine quilted using one of the decorative stitches on my sewing machine. The collage piece was placed on top sort of tilted and stitched on, using a gold zig-zag. I added the vintage girl image (Altered Pages) by stitching and then beading around it using size 11 seed beads. I also added the clock transparency (Artchix Studio) with a gold brad and the Time after Time words transparency (also Artchix) by stitching.

The words Time for Tea were again from the 7Gypsies rub-on alphabet sheet.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails