Thursday 4 December 2008

X is for SeXy Sadie


Of course, there are actually no titles of Beatles songs starting with an X as far as I can discover, so I had to fudge this one a bit and select a title with an X in it and SeXy Sadie seemed to do nicely, apart from the fact that I can't remember ever hearing it. My loss, no doubt!

Anyway I ended up with a bit of a naughty page. The background is a page of faces ala Andy Warhol but in sort of sixties colours with a lot of brown. This was layered with wadding (batting) and machine quilted along the line of the faces. I added a musical note fabric at the left side and a sexy silhouette of legs with red shoes by using Bondaweb. I also stitched both down, to make sure! A sparkly X was added as shown and one verse of the Sexy Sadie lyrics as follows:

Sexy Sadie, what have you done
You made a fool of everyone
You made a fool of everyone
Sexy Sadie, ooh, what have you done.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails