Sunday 29 March 2009

Yet another bracelet

While working away on a large quilt during the day, I've also been beading away in the evenings, now getting longer as the clocks have jumped forward. I finally finished another bracelet designed by Laura McCabe. This was one of the projects in the 15th anniversary issue of the Bead and Button magazine and was called the Pearl Orbit bracelet by Laura. I made it exactly as per the magazine's instructions but it could have been a bit smaller for me, so if I ever make it again I will make the Ndebele tubes at both ends a bit smaller. But it looks lovely, I really like the combination of grey and scarlet pearls with the gold delicas. And it was also a wonderful bracelet to bead with excellent instructions as always by Laura!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

oh my it's been sooo long! this is exquisite!!! i work in a bead shop and have tried and tried to do this style but to no avail...it is BEAUTIFUL!!!! BIG HUGZ AND MUCH LOVE

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails