Monday 6 April 2009

Back home

I've returned home after a very enjoyable weekend teaching in Aberdeen. Really it does seem that after my decision to stop teaching for at least a year from this summer onwards, all the classes I've done since then are determined to make me regret that decision! I had a lovely time with the North Aberdeen branch of the Embroiderer's Guild.


I was teaching in a deeply dangerous place, as far as my spending was concerned. The workshop was in the same building as The Papeterie house in an actual paper mill, where they were selling a wealth of stamps, rub-offs, beautiful paper and all kinds of other paraphenalia, for which I felt a sudden and urgent need and quite a few came back with me!



The quiltie class produced some wonderful ones and here you can see the class hard at work with my quilties in the foreground.



Finally I promised you a glimpse of the sea in my previous post. There was a lot of fog during my journey up so no views but on the return journey when I stopped in a layby to let John know when I expected to be back, I made a point of chosing one with a sea view to catch a quick picture!

1 comment:

Jude said...

So glad you had a good time. Sounds as if you are regretting your decision??? But you never know what's around the corner.......

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails