Wednesday 13 January 2010

Link to my blog


There is an exciting new button in the right-hand side of my blog that I've added today. You can copy the HTML code shown, paste and add it to your blog if you like and by clicking on the image you will then be taken straight to my blog from yours.

Isn't it gorgeous? I love it, so romantic and Venetian and so totally in the spirit of this blog.

It was made for me by Gypsyfox with great skill and for what I consider to be a very reasonable price. She makes them and a lot of other very useful and beautiful stuff to your own requirements. Check it out on her blog here.

1 comment:

Maggi said...

I love the new button and will add it to my blog ASAP! Gypsyfox does such a great job, do you love it?! I hope you love it! lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails