Saturday 10 April 2010

More Steampunk ATCs


On a gloriously sunny and warm day here at Macbiehill, during which we spend most of our time making a start on preparing the garden for Spring (oh there is SO much to do!) another wonderful example of synchronicity happened. My latest issue of the Journal of The Beadworkers Guild arrived in the mail and what was in it?? You'll have guessed already, no doubt, but just in case you didn't, it was an article about steampunk! I could barely believe it but really, so many instances of synchronicity have adorned my life that by now I should really be used to it!!
The article also mentioned the wonderful book Steampunk Style Jewelry by Jean Campbell that I recent bought and enjoyed!
So what better time to show you the other 3 Steampunk ATCs I made for the swap on the Alpha Stamps Yahoo group. And remember if you feel like doing a bit of steampunking yourself, all my supplies came from Alpha Stamps and you can find them here! And of course for a description of how I made them you only have to go back to my last post yesterday!

2 comments:

Debby said...

Frieda, these are all so awesome, love them.
Debby

Maggi said...

These are sooooooo amazing! *drool*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails