Wednesday 5 January 2011

A bit of blue sky


As soon as I spotted the blue, around midday, I rushed outside to take my blip for today which you can see above. It was only a brief glimpse as the dark clouds swept back in and dropped more snow, adding to the overnight flutterings.

This is the view from the top of our garden which is quite elevated, looking out across the lane towards the neighbouring field, with to the left the forest. By carefully positioning myself the electricity lines could just be avoided! I don't really like having such manmade features in my photographs but they are hard to avoid. It wasn't till I started to take pictures regularly that I started to notice just how much impact humankind has made onto the landscape.

2 comments:

Terri said...

Oh Frieda, seeing your photo today makes me want to ship you some sunshine!
I would run outside to see the blue in the sky too!
Hugs,
Terri

Maggi said...

Ah a bit of blue, gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails