Thursday 21 April 2011

Sunset and a new dawn



It was a totally magical sunset last night and I just had to show you the pictures. It was too late to blip one as I had already uploaded my blipfoto for the day. The colours of the sun and the sky were amazing and although pictures can never completely capture the beauty seen, these are a pretty close rendition.


Today the first visitors came to my exhibition and as all the troubles and tribulations are now over and done with I'm determined to simply enjoy seeing the exhibition hanging and hearing people's comments. A new dawn in other words. I gave a gallery walk/talk to the Scottish Contemporary Quilt Group and afterwards we sat in one of our members' garden in Peebles, enjoying the sunshine and the chat. I was even given a beautiful ATC to add to my collection. Thanks a million, Doreen!!


And if you should plan a visit with a group, please feel free to contact me (e-mail address in the side-bar) as I'm more than ready to repeat the talk/walk for you, subject to what else I'm getting up to.

1 comment:

Doreen said...

Fabulous exhibition Frieda. The deatil in your work is amazing. What a lovely way to spend a morning! Glad you liked the ATC.

Doreen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails