Saturday 27 August 2011

More Vintage Gluebook Pages

Here are the other 4 vintage gluebook pages as I promised yesterday. For all information about this swap, run by Mary Green, see my blogpost yesterday. The page above Hearts across the Sea) was the one I originally wanted to keep myself but now






I'm leaning towards this one, called My Travels. I'll have to make up my mind definitely when I packed them up tomorrow to mail them off to Mary!





And I'm also quite fond of this one which has an original photo on it. Who was this woman? Apparently a gifted gardener judging by her splendid blooms! It's called Varieties.




And finally there is Entertaining Guests, again with a playing card bought from Mary herself.











1 comment:

creativelenna said...

I love your gluebook pages, Frieda! Now I am totally inspired to begin my own : ))))) lenna

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails