Monday 30 January 2012

My Life Collage



I was looking for an emergency blip today as I was driving from one appointment to another, taking in the Artist's Way class in between. And I suddenly remembered the collage I made for Chapter 7 of Julia Cameron's book, which is meant to represent my life, past, present and future, as well as my dreams. Quite a lot to ask from an A3 sized collage made up of images cut out of magazines. There are images from Amsterdam (spot the bike), Venice, and the seaside as well as images of fabric, books (including the Kindle), colouring pencils, Portmeirion china, knitting wool, snow, a walking boot as well as a turquoise camera. And of course a sewing machine and a message to myself that I don't really need. I'll keep sewing no matter what!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails