Friday 24 February 2012

The Meal

Today I joined thousands of other people around the world in a simultaneous global meal. Called simply The Meal project, it was organized by those creative people at the Brooklyn Art Library. who are also responsible for projects such as the Sketchbook Project and the 4x6 exchange. We all photographed ourselves and our meals and will be mailing the resulting pics off to the Brooklyn Art Library where they will be put together into one large collage.


The day was today and the time was 12pm Eastern Standard Time which is 5pm here in Scotland! Here is my meal. I choose pancakes as it was Shrove Tuesday not too long ago, when pancake eating is the order of the day. Needless to say this picture was taken by John as my hands just weren't long enough to do it myself!

3 comments:

Maggi said...

Those look delicious! Great choice for the Project!

creativelenna said...

Love seeing this! Will add my photo to my blog soon and I have one in an envelope for the ARt House Co-op already.

Linda said...

Haven't known what to say about this photograph. Decided nothing needed to be said. Such a simple everyday, universal event provokes lots of thoughts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails