Monday 11 June 2012

Lilium 4 You

Rather than spending less time online I'm spending more at the moment simply because it's such a pleasure to go online whenever I want, without having to worry about my dial-up connection. No doubt the novelty will wear off and  my next longing will be for a super fast connection, such are the vagaries of life, but I just want to say thank you today for all the supporting messages. This lily is specially for you!

And now I really must return to doing some stitching. I'm in danger of forgetting that this is meant to be work time rather than play. But then again, playing is good for every artist! And for me stitching is also playing, in fact sometimes it feels like I've been playing most of my life! Perhaps I just don't want to grow up yet.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails