Tuesday 11 September 2012

Red Geranium

I'm sorry I haven't been here. I don't usually leave it this long but I had a very busy weekend and was giving a talk yesterday. We also had some very sad news as a close neighbour and friend died over the weekend at the relatively young age of 71. Such an event make you think and also reflect and thus the photograph above, taken looking into the window so that the sky and trees are reflections but the geranium real, seemed appropriate.  Life is beautiful but at times also overwhelmingly sad, at one and the same moment.


1 comment:

Linda Kunsman said...

I'm so sorry for your loss dear Frieda. I recently went thru something similar, and you're right about how it really gives one pause for reflection- on many levels. Your beautiful photois a lovely remembrance.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails