Monday 31 March 2014

52 Journals Exhibition

Today I received the hardback copy of my 52 Journals Blurb book. I prepared this in anticipation of the upcoming exhibition of all the weekly Journal Quilts I made in 2012. This will be taking place:

23rd August – 4th October 2014
Museum Room
Tweeddale Museum and Gallery
Chambers Institution
High Street
Peebles
EH45 8AG
01721-724820
Open Mon-Fri 10.30 – 12.30 and 1 – 4 Saturdays 9.30 – 12.30
And during the Peebles Arts Festival:
On Sat 23rd and 30rd August also 1 – 4 pm
And on Sunday 24th and 31st August 1 – 4 pm
Full Disabled Access

Free Entry

You can order this publication as a book or as an e-book. Check out the links in the sidebar on the right of this post. There is no text but simply colour images of all the 52 Journal Quilts. Of course I also hope you will come and visit the exhibition when it starts in August. I will make sure to keep reminding you to come regularly here on this blog. So exciting! Apart from one Journal Quilt (the one featured on the cover above) all of the JQs will be up for sale so this will be a unique occasion to view them all together. 

If you want to come as a group and are interested to know more about the journal quilts and their inspiration contact me by e-mail (see side-bar) and subject to availability I can provide you with a guided tour. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails