Wednesday 9 April 2014

Prinstagram Buttons

When I discovered that Social Print Studio were starting a new line printing instagram pictures on pin buttons (1" in diameter and like a brooch at the back)  I just had to give it a try. I do love how they print your instagram pictures on cards, stickers, film strips and little books but buttons sounded even more delightful. And I was not disappointed.

Here they all are (I could not resist a double order, to save on postage!). 30 wonderful 1" buttons featuring my art and photographs and I predict that you will see them again popping up in future projects. At the moment I'm simply enjoying putting them together in different arrangements. Oh, the simple pleasures of life!

3 comments:

Terri said...

Frieda, these buttons are so fab! They look like candy! What a fun project. Now you have all these lovelies to work with. Yay!
Hugs,
Terri

creativelenna said...

I LOVE these buttons Frieda and can see why you are enjoying playing with them and arranging them! Gorgeous innovative way to showcase your art & photos. : )

Unknown said...

Wow these buttons they look fab. Can't wait to spot them in your blips

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails