Sunday 15 June 2014

Dippoolbank Cottage

 

We paid what I think was our 5th visit to Dippoolbank Cottage, open under the Scottish Gardens scheme. Even though we have been so many times I keep discovering new things and of course the garden itself evolves from year to year. Here are some of the highlights.

Blue Poppies
The pool that gives the garden it's name
Yellow Iris
Loved this pale lemon coloured iris
According to a fellow blipper this is Thalictrum delavayii, perhaps variety Hewitts Double
broad bean flowers

 

3 comments:

creativelenna said...

what a wonderful place to visit Frieda, I watched the video too! So charming and so many beautiful flowers. Did you meet the owner I wonder? I love the Tree house he built. What a feast for the eyes (and the heart) this must have been :))

Linda Kunsman said...

oh what gorgeous blooms Frieda!

Erica said...

Beautiful flowers. Beautiful garden. Beautiful photos. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails