Monday 13 October 2014

Stars

Week 42 on The Documented Life Project (only 10 more weeks before this year is over, imagine!) brought the challenge of: Stars. I knew I had a large star punch and located it together with remnants of gelli plate printed papers. For the background I used a (for me) unusually subtle gelli ghost print that reminded me a bit of the sky.
I punched out the stars, glued them on and continued to outline them using a variety of markers and watercolour brush pens.
Finally I cut out meaningful (to me) words from a vintage book and glued them onto the stars. The final step was to spray the page with a copper glimmer mist which sadly can barely be seen on the pictures but makes the page sparkle in real life.

1 comment:

Linda Kunsman said...

Oh Frieda these stars remind me of the ornaments I did in a prior post. We DO love our gelli plate printing don't we? Great page!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails