Thursday 7 May 2015

Stitch Detail

Here is a teensy wee detail of a large quilt I have been trying to photograph for the past few days. The light is simply not good enough at the moment for indoor photography and too wet for outside activity,  and although I have taken the picture of the entire quilt simply to document it's done, I will have to return to photographing it properly when the weather allows outdoor photography. I'm always taken aback by how much difference good light conditions make to picturing textiles well. Hopefully some spring weather will come our way soon and I can make a start on what is rapidly become quite a list of items to be photographed.

2 comments:

Linda Kunsman said...

gorgeous colors and detail! Hope the weather cooperates better soon.

creativelenna said...

even though this is just a small detail, it looks absolutely wonderful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails