Sunday 5 July 2015

Sun and All That

We were greeted by the sun as well as the sunflower this morning but sadly it only lasted till lunch time and the clouds are sweeping in. But in the meantime I had wandered around the garden to capture the flowers in all their glory. There are so many flowers appearing at the moment that I'm having trouble keeping up. This is the very first sunflowers (a miniature model).
Floxgloves


primula

And I couldn't resist another poppy picture. These are out for such a short time only that I feel I need to keep on picturing them to preserve their memory.

2 comments:

Linda Kunsman said...

stunning flowers and stunning photos of them!! Always so happy to see a poppy in the mix:)

creativelenna said...

Your sunflower is amazing! wow. Take in all the joy you can, thinking of you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails