Friday 25 September 2015

Life is Beautiful


It is time to share another project I did for Stencilgirl today. I love working on projects and try to think up interesting spreads in which to use the stencils. This one was made during one of the very few sunny days we had during a particularly dismal summer here in Scotland. It was made in my Dylusions journal and apart from being one of my projects as Stencilgirl's Guest Designer it is also very much an art journalling page made for myself.
You can read a full description of how I made the page on the Stencilgirl Talk website and which of their many stencils I used. One in particular called Breathe, a Serene Goddess is amazingly versatile and within that one stencil there are many different patterns. It's a real treasure trove and I've mined it fully here without even using the stencil in it's entirety.
 he spread also features paper napkins, another art supply that's close to my heart. As a result I have an entire container filled with them. I do so wish they sold them in mixed packs. Instead I usually am forced to buy them in a pack of 20 but in the case of this bird/butterfly one I don't mind at all.
The napkin featuring vintage postcards is just as versatile and the part of it featured above (the little plane) is a very personal addition to what is one of my favourite pages so far in my journal.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails