Wednesday 6 January 2016

Letting the Light In

This is the next spread in my gigantic ledger. You can read about it in an earlier post. It's so large that I have to stand up to work in it and I find I do enjoy that. These pages are part of the Novel Approach online class by Tammy Garcia so I won't be talking about how I made it much here.
I loved collaging on all the different images. Some come from magazines and calendars, others are my own Instagram pictures printed by Social Print Studio, and of course I couldn't resist adding some postage stamps. Other images are from my gelli plate printed papers and there are also vintage images on the page.
We were meant to use stick-on letters and then remove them but they haven't arrived yet so instead I used a letter stencil to add my song text. It's part of my favourite Leonard Cohen song Anthem. You can read the lyrics and listen to the song here.

1 comment:

Linda Kunsman said...

a lovely mosaic journal spread Frieda!! And how brave you are to work in such a huge book!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails