Friday 29 April 2016

Christmas?

No, this isn't Christmas but rather the start of the May Day bank holiday, when it is supposed to be spring. Instead we woke up to about 3 to 4 inches of snow. And it was still snowing. I consulted the other party involved in the dog walk but he was set on going so go we did.
 It struck me that I should follow his example and simply enjoy it.

I jokingly said on Facebook yesterday that I would be coming to the Knitting & Stitching Show that is on this weekend at Ingliston near Edinburgh, provided we weren't snowed in! Famous last words and all that. However better weather is promised for tomorrow and the snow is very soft and loose so driving shouldn't be too much of a problem specially as we have forgotten to remove our snow tires. Or was that good planning? Whatever, it comes in handy at the moment.

2 comments:

Linda Kunsman said...

Ok, it IS pretty but if we would still be getting snow I'd be crying! Hope you get to your show.

fabriquefantastique said...

Unbelievable!
Glad I hace re discovered your posts, bloody blogger has been acting up.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails