Sunday 19 June 2016

minimini 5

Here is my 5th minimini quilt, made for the challenge on the Make Modern magazine run on Instagram with the hashtag #MMminimini. As Australia (where the magazine is based) is far ahead of us time wise I didn't want to wait till tomorrow to upload the images as it could well be that by the time I'm ready it might already be a day later there. I love this one against the lupins that are now in full flower in our garden.
You can see they are all varietions on a theme and I will eventually change out the colours when I get further on in my journey to make 100 of these little beauties which are 6" or 15 cm square. They will then find their way onto one large quilt but that is something still far in the future.
Like all the miniminis before, this one too is machine quilted, raw edge appliquéd with hand stitching, hand beaded and it has a proper grown-up binding.

1 comment:

Linda Kunsman said...

so pretty Frieda, ad in my eyes you just can't go wrong with this perfect color combination!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails