Wednesday 6 July 2016

minimini 8

I'm well on my way with making the miniminis now and I'm leaving other things on my desk while I dedicate myself to making more. This is number 8 already. I won't be writing much now about how I came to make these tiny modern quilts but just work steadily on till I have 100! For scale I will try and photograph them with other things such as this first rose out in our garden.
This one is machine quilted, machine pieced, raw edge appliquéd with hand stitching, hand beaded and embellished with a button.
If you want to see the other ones I have made so far you can do so by clicking on the mini mini label in the sidebar or underneath this post.

1 comment:

Linda Kunsman said...

another lovely addition to this series Frieda!
And thank you so much for your comment on my Annie post. I know you understand. Hugs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails