Wednesday 14 September 2016

Tea Time

It's always time for tea as far as I'm concerned. Even though I was much more a coffee person in my youth. When I first came to the UK instant coffee was the only beverage on offer in most places and tea proved to be a much better and tastier solution. We  now have an excellent coffee machine (two in fact) and I have a double espresso first thing to kick start the day but the rest of the time it's tea all the way. So what better subject to dedicate my latest project as Guest Designer for Stencilgirl Products to. I'm also very happy to tell you that they are having me back once a month next year. It will be such a pleasure!

There is a full step-by-step tutorial for these pages, done in the A4 Dylusions art journal, on the Stencilgirl Talk site here.  It mentions all the steps I took in detail, and also tells you the stencils I used with a link right to the Stencilgirl Products site where you can find them. 
I also used a paper napkin for that lovely teashop imagery and another one for the flowers. Napkins are a much underestimated art supply in my opinion. There are some gorgeous patterns and images to be found on them and to be honest I buy them almost exclusively for that as dinner parties are not really my thing. A visit to a tea shop is much more up my street.
Hope you are enjoying a lovely cuppa while reading this. And don't forget to follow the link to the tutorial.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails