Thursday 10 November 2016

Attitude

Our latest prompt for Colour Me Positive was: Attitude, and as you can see I found a quotation I wanted to use: "The only difference between a good day and a bad day is your attitude". Finding it is one thing, putting it into action is not always quite so easy and last night when we had a three hour power cut and the engineer saw fit to leave before ascertaining we all had our power back (we didn't!), I didn't entirely manage to put this quotation into action. Such is life and today I'm having to deal with the official complaint I lodged (a very deja vu experience) and I will once again aim to put these words into action.
I am however very happy with the spread I produced for the prompt in the A4 Dylusions journal. I found just the right "woman with attitude" image and the two postage stamps were just what I wanted too.
 I used collage, rubber stamping, stencilling and outlining for these pages.
Materials used: for the collage I used pages from a vintage technical drawing book, 7Gypsies Metro collage tissue, figure from a fashion magazine (Vogue) and postage stamps. For the rubber stamping I used one of the stamps from Nathalie Kalbach's Marks Cling Stamps set as well as the A la Fenetre art stamp by Carabelle Studio. I also used the following stencils: the large stencil from the October 2016 Stencilgirl Club, the smallest stencil from the August 2014 Club stencils and stencil S188 Ripples Small.

1 comment:

Linda Kunsman said...

so much movement in all the colors and layers, and that girl with attitude certainly resembles you:):) Hope all has been restored by now-it really is frustrating.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails