Thursday 23 March 2017

Interview with Nathalie Kalbach

Today you can find a fun interview with me on Nathalie Kalbach's website. I have been working with Nathalie's stamps and stencils for quite some time now and you can see details of some of the spreads above in a Picmonkey collage.

She contacted me recently to ask if she could interview me for her site in a series of interview with artists called Nice to Meet You and of course, I was delighted. The interview is up on her website now and this link will take you straight to it!

Thanks so much to Nathalie!

3 comments:

peggy gatto said...

Congratulations!!!
I am headed over to listen to the interview!!!

Linda Kunsman said...

what a super interview along with your gorgeous art examples! Congrats-and well deserved Frieda!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

so wonderful to learn more about your and your gorgeous layered art! Thank you so much Frieda! Have a wonderful weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails