Monday 6 November 2017

Low Autumn Light

Lime Walk leading to South Façade of Penicuik House
On days when I have nothing to say I let my images speak for me. That means you only see photograph(s) I took that day. They are meaningful to me and hopefully they will convey that meaning to you without words.

If there is only one picture it's a fair bet that I am also using it on my Blipfoto site and am posting it here too for those of you who follow me here but not on Blipfoto.
It's strange how the dog walk and photographic expedition create their own expectations based mainly on the weather. When we set off I thought it would be hard to find even one picture but instead towards the end of the walk the sun came out. It's very low in the sky at this time of year and the light and shadows it produced were magical. More and more I try to convey feelings and emotions in my photography as well as the imagery on view. Sometimes it works better than other but that's my ultimate goal.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails