Wednesday 13 February 2019

Stencilgirl February 2019 Project

February is a sort of nondescript month as far as I am concerned. The days are still short and spring seems far away. Sometimes there is snow but even if not, it is mostly cold. What better time to do some arting, and this is my latest project for Stencilgirl  Products®

You can find the full step by step instructions on the Stencilgirl®Talk website. For some reason my picture of the initial collage layer didn't make it onto the memory card of my camera but I almost covered the two pages in the 9 x 9" Bee Paper Mixed Media journal completely before adding colour. You can use whatever collage material you prefer. If you have a closer look you can see of what I used peeking through.
The main focal points come from the November 2018 Stencilgirl®Club. The club offers its members exclusive stencils (one large, medium and small) i.e. you can't buy these in theStencilgirl®store. But if you join the Club as a member, you can order previous club issues such as this one!
It's always difficult to get a good picture of the texture on the pages. Above you can see how I used Distress Crackle paint on the house shape.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails