Wednesday 7 February 2007

Bonjour Clotilde!


Another of my Lost Art Creations ATCs done as a guest artist. The background is a quilted piece of yellow fabric (dating back to my City & Guilds course in the early 90's!), which I cut up. I've decided to recycle all my samples as they are only sitting in cupboards and gathering dust. This way they get a new lease of life.
I then printed on the fabric in different colours, using little square Hero Arts stamps. I added the transparency (from LAC sheet La Muse) by stitching it on. Checked out my vintage paper LAC pack and found a suitable quotation (she really looks like a Clotilde to me!), which I glued on top of the transparency. I stitched the whole lot onto a watercolour ATC card and added the trim (from an LAC trim and fiber pack) by straight machine stitching. It still lacked something and I added the wooden heart button as the final touch.

1 comment:

Tonje said...

This ATC has a really nice feel to it.... Love the colours.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails