Tuesday 6 February 2007

More Lost Art Creations Art

This is my latest contribution as a Lost Art Creations guest artist. I used a collage background I had originally created to use in Theresa's album. There was quite a bit left and I selected the bit with the L (from an alphabet napkin) on it, so I could use it to form the Little Lady title. The image of the lovely little girl is from LAC collage sheet Cute Kids II, and the whole card is overlaid with a transparency from the Flower Power II sheet. The gorgeous lace at the top is from one of LAC's vintage trim packs. I finished it with beading around the edges. I don't use a lot of children in my art, but I'm pleased with this one! It's no. 47 in my 100 ATC project,
Terrie from LAC also told me my Grazie card (see an earlier blog) has won her sticker contest so whenever you order from LostArtCreations you will get a copy enclosed. I'm now off to spend my winnings. I've seen some yummy charms on www.picturetrail.com/lostartcreations which I know I'll love so a shopping spree is on my program for the day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails