Thursday 22 February 2007

A few more fabric ATCs



I made even more sample ATCs for my class. I'm uploading 2 of them which I like the most once I had made them. I've found Fast2Fuse is great for these. I fuse the fabric for the background onto one side of it, add all the images and embellishments and then fuse a pale fabric to the back and either zigzag around the edge or use transparent ribbon as the "binding".


The first one reminds me of the Mad March Hare.



The other one came together very strangely. I started with the striped machine quilted background. Adding the stamped image of the man looking right. Then searched my files for something else to go with it and came up with the clown image. Don't really know why, just something telling me to add it. I used heart brads (www.artchixstudio.com) to attach the transparency. Then opened up my vintage book (The Broad Highway, published 1910) and looked around for a suitable quotation and found The face was the Face of Myself. I suppose it just had to be!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails