Friday 23 February 2007

Inchies and ATC no. 51 of 100

A new mania seems to be sweeping across the various Yahoo groups I'm a member of, called inchies. As if ATCs weren't small enough already we're now going down to 1" square. Funnily enough I'm working on a quilt design which involved appliqueing 1"squares unto a background so I was always going to be interested in these. I've made my very first inchies for a swap today. It's on the CChix group and the theme was White!

I had enough of the background left to make my 51st ATC in my 100 ATC project. The image is a fabric one from the Bouguereau Beauties sheet from www.divasdeste.com. As I had all my buttons out I could not resist adding some vintage ones to the image and make it look like a necklace. My vintage book (The Broad Highway) once again came up with a suitable quote: "spotless purity?"


Finally I finished my last fabric ATC sample for a while. I'm still planning to make some more, but I have enough for the class samples at the moment!











No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails