Wednesday 28 February 2007

Spring Flowers LAC Swap

Started a new (and very large!) quilt today, more news about that in due course. I finished 4 cards for the Spring Flowers Swap on the Lost Art Creations Yahoo group and made one in the same sort of vein to keep as ATC 52 in my 100 ATC project. The images on all the cards are from Lost Art Creations Fine Art Women collage sheet. The transparency on the four swap cards is from the Flower Power II sheet and the text (i.e. the names ) are from an LAC vintage paper pack. In the background is the fabric collage which I intend to use for my July Journal Quilt for the contemporary quilting group of the British Quilters' Guild.

It has been another rainy and very windy day here in the Scottish Borders and I'm yet again getting worried about a package, this time from Beadbox which still has not made an appearance. I just wish my postie would come back from his holidays as I'm never sure if these temporary replacements will be able to sort out all my mail. Mind you the beads could be stuck in Customs too as I ordered rather a lot!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Frieda... these are beautiful.... Love the waterhouse images.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails