Monday 14 May 2007

ATC no. 61


I did finish one final sample ATC for my ATC class this coming Saturday at the Loch Lomond Show, using a surprise package I received from a fellow CChixxie, PattiB.

The background is a white already quilted feeling vintage fabric on which I glued and stitched an fabric girl image from Paperwhimsy. I surrounded it with different vintage laces on both top and bottom and added beads and bugle beads to these. I added a Swarowski crystal bead to her necklace and I choose the text She blushed, to go with the image as she really looks like she is blushing, and then stitched the ATC onto a watercolour paper background. This is ATC no. 61 in my 100 ATC project.
I'll try and keep you up to date with my exhibition at the Loch Lomond Quilt Show, hopefully with some pictures of my solo show but the next few days promise to be very busy indeed!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails