Friday 11 May 2007

Loch Lomond Show









This quilt show takes place every year (since 2005) in and around Loch Lomond in various halls and churches. Next week is that time again and from Wednesday till Saturday there will be lots of quilters there to look at a variety of exhibitions, competitions and workshops. I'm having a solo show at the West Kirk in Dumbarton and here is a preview of the quilts I will have on show there.

I'll also do a workshop on fabric ATCs on the Saturday and I do believe there are still some places left. You can check that out for yourself as well as getting all the information about the show on their website www.lochlomondquiltshow.com where you can also buy tickets for all events.

1 comment:

creativelenna said...

wow, frieda, I think you are very prolific! What an honor to have all those quilts in the show, congratulations!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails