Saturday 5 May 2007

My ATC in Craft Stamper Magazine


I discovered today that my ATC Passport to Adventure has been published in the British magazine Craft Stamper, June Issue 2007. This magazine organizes ATC swaps with a different theme every 2 months. The theme for this one was ATCs for men and this is my contribution. Needless to say the ATCs have to have stamping as this is what the magazine is all about. The man stamp I used is from Hero Arts and the quotation is also from a stamp. I've used quite a bit of machine stitching and a transparency from the Eiffel Tower. It was such a surprise to buy the magazine today and discovered it at the top of the article.
The weather has been gorgeous and I've been busily quilting away on my large quilt as well as visiting a Continental Market in Peebles today where between us John and I managed to spend a small fortune. I indulged in a bouquet of wooden roses (from Holland!) and 2 lovely soaps from France, one of rose + honey and the other mimosa smell. John bought cheeses, ham, sausages and French bread and I indulged in a made on the spot French crepe with apple and Calvedos! Gorgeous. Just as well it's not a regular event, as we would grow fat very quickly!!
We've also managed to acquire 3 new chickens, provisionally christened The Three Graces as they are impossible to tell apart at the moment. Tomorrow we will let them mingle with Hector, the cockerel and Cagney, the one remaining black chicken (now 6 years old). Hopefully they will all like each other as chickens can be very vicious with each other.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails